We will be re-opening our doors at 10am, 12th April 2021 but in order to adhere to government social distancing guidelines we have had to change the way we work in order to keep our customers and staff safe. We have completed a risk assessment and put the necessary measures in place to ensure there is an absolute minimal risk and we therefore request that anyone entering the premises assists us in this process.
Covid -19 Health & Safety Information
- Due to the size of our shop we will only be able to accommodate a maximum of 4 people in the shop at any one time and all children will need to be supervised at all times and will be expected to keep to the social distancing rule.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the shop and on exit please dispose of any used disposable gloves and face masks in the bin provided.
- Contactless payments will be taken where possible and where this is not feasible the equipment and surfaces will be disinfected after each use. Card payments preferrable.
- There is a perpex sneeze guard at the counter and staff will be wearing a clear plastic visor where necessary. Non-latex disposable gloves and single use disposable face masks are available if required.
- Our returns policy remains the same, exchanges, credit notes or refunds can be agreed but any unusual requests (ie. extended return periods) need to be discussed at the time of purchase.
- Government information is continually being updated and we will advise if there are any changes to these current conditions.
We welcome your support and look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions on the above please contact us and we will endeavour to help and to reassure you where necessary.
A maximum of 4 visitors
at any one time.
Monday – Saturday
10am - 5pm
Evening and Sunday appointments
are available to book.
We can deliver Free of Charge within a 5 mile radius of the store.